Tim Baroody Fredericksburg City Manager Tim will provide an update on his first year as ...
Mission & Vision
Mission: The mission of the Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce is to facilitate healthy economic growth.
Vision Statement: Our vision is to be the leader for the business community assuring that the Fredericksburg Region is a major economic center in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Statement of Values
- We do the right things for the right reasons.
- We do what we say we are going to do.
- We give fair and balanced consideration of issues.
- We consistently treat our members, staff and partners with respect and value their unique contributions.
- We tell the truth.
- We believe that all localities in the region must work together for the region to achieve extraordinary business conditions and quality of life.
- Although the solutions that benefit the region may be more difficult to determine, we believe they have a better chance of long term sustainability.
- We believe that each locality provides value to the region and should be provided opportunities to enhance that value.
- We actively pursue partnerships with our members, elected officials, other Chambers and other organizations to develop, facilitate or implement policies or initiatives that benefit the business community and enhance the quality of life in the region.
- We believe we achieve better results when leaders with different perspectives work together.
- We are not afraid to tackle the tough issues that impact our region.
- We believe that the best solutions are ones that address current concerns while considering the long-term impact.
- We focus on results, but are mindful of process.
- We look for creative solutions based on best business practices.
- We look for new opportunities to provide service more effectively or to provide new services.
- We embrace continuous improvement and excellence in program delivery.