About Leadership Fredericksburg
Leadership Fredericksburg is a nine-month course takes place at various locations around the Fredericksburg region. It provides the community with a pool of highly skilled and motivated leaders from a cross-section of industry who are deeply committed to improving the quality of life in the region while leading with integrity, best practices, and guiding principles.
This highly selective program has approximately 28 participants who submit a comprehensive application coupled with a supporting letter of recommendation. Applicants will be chosen by a selection committee that will use equitable criteria guidelines to select the participants.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2017 CLASS!
HOW TO APPLY
To download the application for Leadership Fredericksburg, click here. You may also contact the Chamber office at (540) 373-9400 if you would like to receive an application by fax, mail, or email. There is a $25.00 application fee. The application deadline is July 1, 2016.
Leadership Fredericksburg – the premier network of leaders in the Fredericksburg region!
Each Fellow receives:
- Personal “360” assessment and Executive Coaching session; individual personality profile
- Skills to create a personal “Individual Development Plan”
- A trained program mentor from the business community for the full nine-month course
- Opportunity to get to know significant community leaders “up close & personal”
- An enhanced understanding of the Fredericksburg Region
- Opportunity to advance to the Leadership Fredericksburg Alumni Association
Each Employer receives:
- Participant's developed leadership skills that translate directly to positive impacts for your business
- New awareness of community issues & resources as it relates to your business
- A new network that is exposed to your business
- The participant’s advanced commitment to community leadership, which enhances your business in its role as a good corporate citizen
The program begins with an Orientation session in September, followed by eight monthly sessions in which participants learn about the businesses, issues, government, history, resources, and challenges that impact the economic & community dynamics of the Fredericksburg Region. Fellows are assigned to teams to delve into an Action Learning Project where they are partnered with an area nonprofit organization. Project presentations and the Graduation Ceremony occur separately in May of each year.
Monday, May 2, 2016
Leadership Fredericksburg – is now accepting applications for its 10th year.
HOW TO APPLY: To download the application for Leadership Fredericksburg, click here. You may also ...
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
May 15- Project Presentations
It's time to show off your leadership skills. 3 p.m., Fick Conference Center, project presentations ...
Monday, August 3, 2015
Announcing 2016 Leadership Fredericksburg class
Congratulations to the new fellows of the Leadership Fredericksburg Class.