Catered by Eileen's Bakery & Cafe. TITLE SPONSOR PLATINUM SPONSOR GOLD SPONSORS DÉCOR SPONSOR Sponsorship opportunities are still available ...
Chamber membership: Unlocking added benefits for area businesses.
In challenging economic times, businesses must squeeze every penny’s worth of benefits out of each purchase. The Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of commerce is pleased to provide its members added benefits in the areas of healthcare and office operations.
To become a member today visit Join the Chamber.
Chamber members can sign up for Chambercare, which provides added-value benefits through their Anthem health and life insurance plans.
Under the program, all covered employees of current Chamber members can receive:
- $10,000 in Life and AD&D coverage
- $2,000 spouse and $2,000 child dependent Life coverage
- up to three legal and/or financial consultations for all employees
- up to three visits per year with a counselor for employees with a disability
- up to three in-person counseling sessions as well as three legal and/or financial consultations for beneficiaries
- 24/7 telephone counseling and referral services
- access to Anthem’s Healthy Lifestyles program, which offers help in weight management, diet and nutrition, coping with stress and other issues through www.FindAHealthierYou.com
This is not an additional insurance program, and the Chamber does not sell health or life insurance. Chambercare provides value-added benefits to members businesses’ existing Anthem insurance programs. Only Chamber members that purchase insurance through Anthem are eligible for this program. For more information about Chambercare, have your company’s benefits coordinator contact your Anthem insurance broker.
The ChamberRx discount drug card provides discounts of up to 85 percent on both brand and generic drugs. It is a proven program that has the support of a top 10 pharmacy benefits manager and a network of more than 60,000 pharmacies nationwide. There is no cost to sign up. There are no health restrictions, no obligations and no limits on prescriptions. The card is free for member businesses to distribute to staff, vendors, clients, and/or any other associates.
For more information contact the Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce office at (540) 373-9400 or Ken Penn at (800) 924-3543 or kpenn@membersSAVE.com. ChamberRx is a member SAVE program of ChamberSolutions, a company owned and managed by local Virginia Chambers of Commerce. The drug discounts and pharmacy network are managed by HealthTrans, a leading provider of healthcare discount programs.
ChamberRx is not insurance; it is a discount program that helps members save on prescriptions available through providers in our pharmacy networks. Everyone is accepted, regardless of current health conditions or age, and the card can be used by the entire family.