The Fredericksburg Regional Chamber is pleased to announce the Leadership Fredericksburg Class of 2023. Fellows will meet monthly from September 2022 through May 2023. Sessions occur at businesses throughout the region. Participants hone their leadership skills and meet with notable community leaders. Each Fellow is matched with a trained mentor that supports his or her progress. Fellows work in teams on an Action Learning Project. The program culminates with a graduation ceremony in May.
Leadership Fredericksburg 2023 Fellows
- Michelle Allen, Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- George Barnick, – Fredericksburg Technology
- Latasha Brooks, – A&B Creative Events
- Frank Cirioni, – Germanna Community College
- Bernard Coles, – Linkitall, LLC
- Shannon Eubanks, – Stafford County
- Matt Fox, – City of Fredericksburg Fire Department
- Margo Frazier, – Atlantic Union Bank
- Geoffrey Greene, SimVentions, Inc.
- Monica Hailey,– Atlantic Builders
- Abigail Hamilton, – Mary Washington Healthcare
- Mahogany Hart, – Mary Washington Healthcare
- Michael Hicks, – LifeCare Medical Transports
- Diana Hill, – USA Allstars
- Tameaka Hood, – Flatter, Inc.
- Melodie Jennings, – Healthy Families Rappahannock Area
- Werner Jansen, – Bloomia
- Jacque Kobuchi,– Rappahannock Are Community Services Board
- James Manning, – Molly Maid of Stafford/Fredericksburg
- Josh McDonald, – Rappahannock Electric Cooperative
- Tracy McPeck, – Central Rappahannock Regional Library
- Johnny Puckett, – Rogers Ford Farm Winery
- Kathy Roscoe, – Topside Federal Credit Union
- Judy Steadman, – Micah Ecumenical Ministries
- John Stroffolino, – Germanna Community College
- Jeremy Vaughn, – University of Mary Washington
- Jessica Weber, – Rappahannock Goodwill Industries
- Donnie Williams, – HDT Expeditionary System
The Chamber thanks the following sponsors whose generosity makes the Leadership Fredericksburg program possible:
Title Sponsor: Mary Washington Healthcare
Gold Sponsors: Atlantic Builders, Ltd.; Atlantic Union Bank; Flatter, Inc., Germanna Community College; LifeCare Medical Transports; SimVentions; and Stafford County.
To learn more about Leadership Fredericksburg, please contact Susan Spears, Executive Director, at 540-373-9400 or [email protected].