- Show dates: January 17-March 15
- Submissions accepted online: January 2-6.
- Opening reception: Thursday, January 18, 6:00-7:30 pm
Artists ages 18 and up are invited to apply. Artistic works must illustrate scenes which are unique to Stafford County.
- Natural Media (Painting, Drawing, Printmaking, Mixed)
- Digital/Photography (Photography, Computer Generated)
Awards generously donated by the Friends of the Library.
- Best in Show: $500
- Prizes are awarded in each category.
- First Place: $250
- Second Place: $125
- Third Place: $75
- Honorable Mention: $50
For more details, visit librarypoint.org/uniquely-stafford.