Onelife Fitness held its Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for the grand opening of a 7,000 square foot expansion at the Stafford location, 315 Garrisonville Road.
The expansion included a new Saltwater Pool, Whirlpool and an expanded turf functional training area with Explosive Performance athlete training. “We are so excited to offer these new amenities to our members and to the Stafford community” said Robin Lujan, General Manager. “It’s a great time to focus on our health and well-being going into the holidays and the new year to live healthier and happier lives.”
As the largest health and fitness provider in the DC market, Onelife Fitness is the best value in fitness with 30 locations in the DMV and 50+ total locations in Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington, DC and Georgia.
“Congratulations Onelife Fitness for the expansion of services, including a pool and turf training space. Health and wellness are significant priorities for Stafford County and your investment is vital to building a resilient and healthy community. We thank you for your part in improving the health of our citizens through your services.” said, Dr. Pamela Yeung, Garrisonville District Supervisor of Stafford County.
The current club features these amazing amenities in addition:
- Top of the line cardio and strength training equipment;
- Expanded functional turf training area & equipment;
- 3 boutique style group fitness studios with over 50 classes weekly;
- HydroMassage Recovery Studio;
- Kids Club and Programs
- Indoor Saltwater Swimming Pool with aqua classes and whirlpool;
- Indoor Basketball Court;
- AirPHX air and surface disinfectant system that works 24 hours around the club disinfecting and sanitizing the air, equipment and surfaces in the club;
- Spa style locker rooms with sauna and more!
To learn more about the club, visit www.onelifefitness.com/gyms/stafford