In the early months of 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic prompted wide-sweeping shutdowns and shelter-in-place orders across the United States. Even now, the COVID-19 pandemic is still proving challenging. Thank you for all that you’re doing to help mitigate COVID-19’s health and economic impact in the Fredericksburg region.
COVID-19 has impacted every business differently. As we advocate to state officials for a pathway to safely ease restrictions and provide assistance to businesses most affected by the pandemic, we want you to be prepared. We have gathered resources to help you navigate the ongoing pandemic.
- #SafeReturnFXBG: A Guide to Responsible Re-Entry to the Workplace
- CDC – COVID-19 Information
- CDC Guidance for Fully Vaccinated People
- U.S. Department of Labor Coronavirus Resources
- Virginia Department of Labor and Industry – COVID-19 Reference Material
- VOSH Standard for Infectious Disease Prevention of the SARS-CoV-2 Virus
- Virginia Small Business Development Center – COVID-19 Recovery
- U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship – COVID-19 Relief
- Small Business Administration – COVID-19 Relief Options
- IRS – Coronavirus Tax Relief
- OSHA – Protecting Workers Guidance