Little Tire, a family-owned business, has been in downtown Fredericksburg since 1959. The Chamber team sat down with brothers David and Michael Little to learn how the company has changed from selling toys and tires to becoming a full-service auto and tire shop. As a result of David’s decision that higher education wasn’t for him, a business plan was developed, and he tells an intriguing narrative about it. David and Michael also gave insight into the future of auto shops with the emergence of electric cars. These brothers were born innovators and adaptive, ready to take over the industry.
- Five Regional Transportation Projects Recommended for Funding by the Commonwealth Transportation Board, SMART SCALE
- Yet Stand, inc presents a stage play in honor of Sexual Assault Awareness Month!
- STEPVA Receives Dominion Energy ArtStars Award and Grant
- Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer Announces Commercial Brokerage Promotions
- Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer Announces Commercial Property Services Promotion