Leadership Fredericksburg is a nine-month program that provides an opportunity for a cohort of leaders representing varying sectors to meet in learning settings throughout the Fredericksburg Region: Caroline, King George, Spotsylvania & Stafford counties and the city of Fredericksburg.
“Leadership Fredericksburg is a unique opportunity for motivated leaders to broaden their horizons,” said Susan Spears, Executive Director. “Program alumni are now the strongest network of leaders in the Fredericksburg Region. We seek professionals who are ready to lead using guiding principles of integrity, service and dedication.”
- Enhance their leadership development skills
- Meet with top community leaders
- Complete a personality profile assessment;
- Receive a 360° rater leadership assessment which includes an individual executive coaching session
- Work directly with an individual mentor from the business community
- Participate in team projects.
Through monthly sessions, team projects, and interaction with community decision-makers, Leadership Fredericksburg develops leaders with vision and commitment to both their workplace and the community.