Who doesn’t love beer and food? We will be having a Valentine’s Day beer pairing dinner at 6B&G on Monday, February 13th! The dinner will include a 5-course meal along with beers that have been paired by our Head Brewer.
Our beer pairing dinner will begin at 6pm. Tickets are $80 per person (tip not included).
Menu (course details at the link below):
- Course 1 – Appetizer – Crab Flatbread paired with Weizenbock Dark German Wheat Ale
- Course 2 – Soup – Broccoli Cheddar paired with Rappahannock Red Irish Red Ale
- Course 3 – Salad – Gourmet house salad with fresh raspberries paired with KP-142 Classic American Pilsner
- Course 4 – Entrée (Choose one per person):
- Frutti Di Mare paired with Ice Breaker Cold IPA
- Filet Oscar paired with Night’s Watch Black IPA
- Roast Vegetable Bowl paired with Recon Rye IPA
- Course 5 – Dessert (Choose one per person):
- Chocolate Pot de Creme paired with Irish Raspberry Dry Stout
- Panna Cotta paired with Stacked Imperial Blonde Ale
*Items subject to change.
Purchase your tickets at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/5-course-valentines-beer-pairing-dinner-tickets-514043246187
Please email Laura at [email protected] with your selection of entrees and dessert after tickets are purchased